Do you know these Neds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Do you know these Neds

Do you know these Neds 10 years, 9 months ago #1

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
From Clarkston.com
4 hours ago near Glasgow
Did you see or hear anything unusual in Stamperland last night?
One of our facebook fans has asked that we let you know that in Stamperland Hill/Stamperland area in the early hours of the morning (possibly around 2am) there were at least 5 cars vandalised with wing mirrors kicked off causing hundreds of pounds of damage by a group of people (believed to be teenage boys) who walked straight up the road kicking cars for no reason. PC David Bell of Giffnock police station is in charge of looking into it.
She points out that innocent people are dealing with unnecessary expense as a result of this, and asks that if anyone has any information they can share with the Police that they do so.

Re: Vandalism - Stamperland 10 years, 9 months ago #2

• Tom
Both my mirrors were broken off my Suzuki Vitara and as they are electric I have been quoted £500 to have them replaced. My CCTV shows three neds at 2.10am doing it and we know from the police that six mirrors were done on Stamperland Hill and thereafter another three on Stamperland Avenue. The police have viewed the CCTV and have descriptions.

Re: Vandalism - Stamperland 10 years, 9 months ago #3

• Tom
doc004.jpg

doc005.jpg

Re: Vandalism - Stamperland 10 years, 9 months ago #4

• Gloria
Now Now Tom you know that Mary will not be happy with you, have you forgotten the golden Mary rule - there is no crime in Stamperland because she is in charge.

Re: Vandalism - Stamperland 10 years, 9 months ago #5

• Vicky
  • Administrator
Just seen a policewoman and policeman dropped off at corner of shops in Stamperland. I also think it laughable that we have a cctv camera, which for 3/4 of the time is turned towards our homes and today was turned away for longer than it has ever been until the police showed up!!! when are they going to be proactive and not reactive. It takes several hundreds of pounds damage to motor cars for us to see a police presence in the area. Up to a couple of years ago we had community policemen who patrolled the area regularly and knew all the local troublemakers. Since then the police have abandoned us and only appear after any offences have been committed.

Re: Vandalism - Stamperland 10 years, 9 months ago #6

• Vicky
  • Administrator
our car was one of the ones targeted, the only thing that saved it was when another car that they vandalised
started the alarm, when they ran, and apparently up to Stamperland Avenue where they targeted other cars.
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds