Surveys
Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave....

Re: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... 10 years, 1 month ago #133

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Publication2_2014-03-19.jpg

Re: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... 10 years, 1 month ago #134

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Two applicants failed to sign their own forms and in particular the declaration.

dec.jpg

Yet when this is pointed out to Jim Sneddon he appears to be in denial.

Re: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... 10 years, 1 month ago #135

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
We contacted Jim Sneddon and this is what he had to say

With regard to those individuals whose signature you have queried on the election nomination forms have again been confirmed as having signed the form, albeit not in every case at the appropriate line on the form as I expressed earlier, but sufficiently to have satisfied the Council of their intention during the nomination process.

I trust this brings these matters to a close.

Jim Sneddon

Head of Democratic & Partnership Services

Re: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... 10 years, 1 month ago #136

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
We sent this email off two days ago and await a response.

Mr Sneddon,

You state that the forms were signed 'not on the appropriate line', I would have to submit that the copy forms that I am in possession of clearly indicate that the incorrect forms were signed, and this does not relate to the wrong line, but the incorrect form.

Unless we are looking at different forms your explanation does not make sense.

I have attached the forms for you to compare and I would be obliged if you would confirm that I am in possession of the correct material, and indeed the same material that you are looking at.

In addition would you oblige and confirm that you agree that Sunna Kaleem signed the form relating to Waseem Khan and vice versa and that has nothing to do with appropriate lines, but appropriate forms.

Re: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... 10 years, 1 month ago #137

• alice
Who was responsible for checking all the nomination forms?

It would seem Mr Sneddon is not taking this seriously at all going by his ridiculous response and surely these forms should have been ruled invalid at the time.

Re: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... 10 years, 1 month ago #138

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Pot, Kettle... Hypicrosy... Double Standards....

Email from the now Chairman D'Souza

Date: 21 March 2013 19:23:36 GMT
To: "McMillan, Lorraine"
Cc: "Fletcher, J (Cllr)" , "Dyer, Elaine" , "Wallace, Gordon (Cllr)" , "Waters, Vincent (Cllr)" , "Sneddon, Jim" , "Blair, Michelle" , "Innes, Caroline"
Subject: Prevention is better than a cure

Dear Lorraine

As you will see from the email below, kkkkkkk and other CCllrs are proposing to make payments from the GCC bank account without the required approval of a quorate meeting. Mr Sneddon has made clear to my colleagues that this is not a legal procedure, but they seem determined to ignore that fact.

I am especially concerned that the money that will be used to pay Mr kkkk the £315 will inevitably come from the ERC grant GCC has just received, this being the only unrestricted funds in the account.

The retrospective payment of "expenses" to CCllrs for attending CC meetings has also been advised as inappropriate, but this too they seem determined to do, with the additional bizarre plan that these payments are then donated back to GCC without the money ever leaving its bank.

It is a clear misuse of public money for these things to be done. I appeal to you to intervene before this happens, and the consequences for GCC become more even than another audit investigation.

Yours

--
Many thanks

Savio A. D'Souza D.O.
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds