Council or Secret Society ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Council or Secret Society ?

Re: Council or Secret Society ? 3 years, 10 months ago #7

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
------ Original Message ------
To: "Daly, Eamonn" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Cc: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Sent: Monday, 25 May, 2020 At 20:08
Subject: RE: Emergencies Committee on Thursday 21 May 2020 at 2.00pm - Public access/minutes

To: Eamonn Daly, Democratic Services Manager
Cc: Cllr David MacDonald

Hi Eamonn

I hope you are well and enjoyed the Bank Holiday weather.

My Councillor, Cllr David MacDonald has asked me to contact you. -

'I would suggest you make these enquiries to the Democratic Services Manager. He is in best position to answer your questions.'

I said that I was waiting for your response.

Again I would appreciate a reason in these abnormal times - why 'normal practice' cannot be put aside and the minutes published immediately?

In these abnormal times, It is just ridiculous to have to wait till 19 June for public access to this information.

If they can be made available on June 19 there is no reason why they cannot be made available to residents/council tax payers now.

Again,

These are not normal times.

There was no public access to these meetings.

As said, I have no idea what transpired at the 14 May meeting and it would appear I will not be able to find out what transpires at this afternoon's meeting until 19 June.

This is just ridiculous.

Why are Council Officials implementing this secrecy ?

Why are councillors supporting this secrecy?

Your help with this matter in giving the requested information is appreciated.

Keep well.

Thanks

To: "Daly, Eamonn" < This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Friday, 22 May, 2020 At 14:52
Subject: RE: Emergencies Committee on Thursday 21 May 2020 at 2.00pm - Public access/minutes

Hi Eamonn

I hope you are well.

Would appreciate reply.

Thanks

On Thursday, 21 May, 2020 At 08:47

Hi Eammon

As said, I have no idea what transpired at the 14 May meeting and it would appear I will not be able to find out what transpires at this afternoon's meeting until 19 June.

There is no public access to these meetings/minutes.

Why the secrecy?

In these abnormal times, It is just ridiculous to have to wait till 19 June for public access to this information.

Again, would appreciate that you confirm normal practice can be put aside during this emergency and the minutes published asap.

Thanks

Sent: Monday, 18 May, 2020 At 19:24

Hi Eamonn

As said, I have no idea what transpired at the 14 May meeting.

Why the secrecy?

Would appreciate if you can let me know the reasons why 'normal practice' cannot be put aside and the minutes published asap.

There is no public access to these meetings.

I'm sure normal practice can be put aside during this emergency and the minutes published asap.

Keep well.

Thanks

Sent: Friday, 15 May, 2020 At 16:28

Hi Eamonn

Thanks for this.

Why the secrecy?

There is no public access to these meetings.

I have no idea what transpired at the 14 May meeting.

I'm sure normal practice can be put aside during this emergency and the minutes published asap.

Would appreciate if you can let me know the reasons why 'normal practice' cannot be put aside and the minutes published asap.

Keep well.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds