Username Password: Remember me

Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am

Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am 5 years, 6 months ago #1

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am 5 years, 6 months ago #2

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Below sent to Cabinet Chair and Committee members.

Also sent to my Councillors - Annette Ireland, Stewart Miller, Alan Lafferty, David MacDonald.

Hi

As my Councillor I would appreciate if you could take up this request on my behalf.

As I am unable to attend the next meeting of Cabinet on 25 October 2018 I request that this meeting be made available via Webcast.

The case and costs for Webcasting have already been made and agreed.

On 25 March 2015 the Council approved the costs and accepted 'the introduction of webcasting of Council meetings in the Council Chamber'.

The Council has a contract that allows for at least 30 hours Webcast per annum.

This 30 hours per annum has not been fully used since the contract was introduced in 2015.

There will be no cost for the Webcast of this meeting.

The Council are already paying for this within the current contract.

In March 2015 the Council approved the introduction of webcasting of Council meetings in the Council Chamber.

This did not specifically restrict Webcasts to Full Council Meetings only.

There is no necessity for the Full Council to approve the Webcast of this Committee meeting.

Councillors and Officials get paid to attend these meetings. I have to make the time and effort to attend (at a time decreed by you). I do not get paid.

Again, there is no reason why this meeting should not be available via Webcast.

I would appreciate your help in this matter and would appreciate a reply.

Thanks

----Original message----
Date : 13/10/2018 - 14:41 (GMTST)
To : paul.o' This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , paul.o' This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject : Webcast of Cabinet Meeting - 25 October 2018

Dear Chair (and other Cabinet Committee Members)

As I am unable to attend the next meeting of Cabinet on 25 October 2018 I request that this meeting be made available via Webcast.

The case and costs for Webcasting have already been made and agreed.

On 25 March 2015 the Council approved the costs and accepted 'the introduction of webcasting of Council meetings in the Council Chamber'.

The Council has a contract that allows for at least 30 hours Webcast per annum.

This 30 hours per annum has not been fully used since the contract was introduced in 2015.

There will be no cost for the Webcast of this meeting.

The Council are already paying for this within the current contract.

In March 2015 the Council approved the introduction of webcasting of Council meetings in the Council Chamber.

This did not specifically restrict Webcasts to Full Council Meetings only.

There is no necessity for the Full Council to approve the Webcast of this Committee meeting.

Councillors and Officials get paid to attend these meetings. I have to make the time and effort to attend (at a time decreed by you). I do not get paid.

Again, there is no reason why this meeting should not be available via Webcast.

I would appreciate your help in this matter and would appreciate a reply.

Thanks

Re: Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am 5 years, 6 months ago #3

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
Blank reply from Cllr Bamforth? What is Cllr Bamforth trying to say?
Maybe forgot to turn microphone on?

----Original message----
Date : 15/10/2018 - 15:33 (GMTST)
To : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject : Re: Webcast of Cabinet Meeting - 25 October 2018

Hi

Thanks for this ?

----Original message----
From : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Date : 15/10/2018 - 11:43 (GMTST)
To : ..........., paul.o' This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , Paul.O' This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Subject : Re: Webcast of Cabinet Meeting - 25 October 2018

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am 5 years, 6 months ago #4

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am 5 years, 6 months ago #5

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Cabinet Meeting - Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 10.00am 5 years, 6 months ago #6

• RM64
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds