Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Eastwood Park Leisure Centre
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre

Re: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre 1 year, 10 months ago #13

• RM64
Request to East Renfrewshire Culture & Leisure Trust -

I will not take kindly to being used in any war or political games between ERC and ERCLT.

As requested below by [name], Business Support Supervisor ,Central Business Support, Environment Department , East Renfrewshire Council, I have been instructed to ask you these questions that ERC have declined to answer.

Please give the following information -

You said -
' We have had discussions with the council regarding a building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre which the Council has commissioned. My understanding is that this is being withheld at present pending publication by the council sometime in the next 3 months. '

Who did you hold these discussions with?

Please give dates when discussions were held.

Please give details/information of the discussions held with ERC.

Who led you to believe that 'My understanding is that this is being withheld at present pending publication by the council sometime in the next 3 months. '?

Please give dates when the building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre was commissioned.

Please give dates when ERCLT was informed of the completed building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre.

Please give details/information regarding the building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre.

Also, Why is it being withheld?

Who is it being withheld from?

Who has received and read it?

Who within ERCLT have read the building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre?

Who within ERC have received the building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre?

Who within ERC have read the building condition survey of Eastwood Park Leisure Centre?

- Below received from [name], Business Support Supervisor ,Central Business Support, Environment Department , East Renfrewshire Council,

Information Request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002

I refer to your recent freedom of information request passed to us from Councillor [name][name]
Business Support Supervisor
Central Business Support
Environment Department

Re: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre 1 year, 10 months ago #14

• RM64
coming up - council backtrack !

Re: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre 1 year, 10 months ago #15

• RM64

Re: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre 1 year, 10 months ago #16

• RM64
[usual

Re: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre 1 year, 10 months ago #17

• Gerry
Wow absolutely unreal.

Re: Eastwood Park Leisure Centre 1 year, 10 months ago #18

• Jim
  • Fresh Boarder
Not learnt anything and still the same staff and councillors as last term.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds