(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Social media bad boy

Re: Social media bad boy 7 years, 9 months ago #307

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
E-Mail out today

FAO - Caroline Innes,

Dear Ms Innes,

I remain dissatisfied with your response and I will be passing my complaint to the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman (SPSO).

With reference to your offer to me of 'private and confidential' e-mail communications by adding an attachment that will not be read by your 'intercepting' member of staff.

That is all good and well with the exception that if I required as an individual to communicate with, for example the Mental Health team in Barrhead, my confidentiality would be breached simply by your 'interceptor' being aware of my communications to that recipient.

You are breaching my rights and no amount of sticking plasters will fix it.

I would respectfully request that you consider removing the monitoring, which due to my knowedge of it I would have to suggest is now totally ineffective.

This would assist me greatly and negate any requirement on me to consider legal action.

Kind Regards

Tom Taylor

Re: Social media bad boy 7 years, 9 months ago #308

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
E-Mail in yesterday

Re: Social media bad boy 7 years, 9 months ago #309

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Could anyone help and explain this please.

ERC ban Tom from communicating due to people posting bad things about the council.

The Deputy Chief Executive removes the ban on 17th March 2016.

(Therefore there could not have been any bad postings on the forum at that time)

On 17th March 2016 the Head of Democratic Services creates a covert monitoring system to intercept and record all emails from Tom.

His reason: People on the forum posting bad things about ERC.

ff_2016-07-23.jpg

Did people post bad things in that 8 hour period - No.

The Deputy Chief Executive confirms the covert monitoring of email.

Her reason: The volume of communications from Tom.

Publication1_2015-09-18-3_2016-07-23.jpg

How many emails did Tom send in that 8 hour period - Three.

(Two FOI's - Statutory requests - To the Council ERC FOI Officer)
(One request for clarification re the lifting of the communication ban - To Innes)

Why are these two senior officers unable to at least agree with the reason for the interception of emails?

Re: Social media bad boy 7 years, 9 months ago #310

• Gerry
The tone of ms Innes's letter is a bit cheeky and aggressive is it not. We know she does not like you but it would be professional to try and hide it.

Re: Social media bad boy 7 years, 9 months ago #311

• George
Gerry wrote:
The tone of ms Innes's letter is a bit cheeky and aggressive is it not. We know she does not like you but it would be professional to try and hide it.

The tone of her letter is hostile, aggressive and amounts to bullying. Others say this is common behaviour for her and she rarely answers the points raised, an undesirable characteristic she shares with Jim Sneddon.
They go out their way to frustrate rather than to assist. They forget the whole purpose of the council is to serve our needs, rather than abuse us.
Soon these overpaid public servants will discover they have no skill of use outside ERC. It's a thin market for public sector deputy chief executives and heads of democratic services.

Re: Social media bad boy 7 years, 8 months ago #312

• Catherine
They dont like you asking questions as you are getting close and exposing what is actually going on.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds