Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #211

• DJ
Newsline wrote:
On this occasion he has taken it upon himself to write regarding the Joint CC Forums open letter.

This is the content of his email.

See attached. This was not mentioned at the TCC meeting last Tuesday. It says that it is written by the people named as individuals, rather on behalf of their CCs.

Given the content, that makes considering the points made a bit difficult, as they read to me as being about each CC as a group I hope that makes sense. It would help me to know whether the contents are (or will be agreed as) the official position of TCC I realise that will need to wait till the June meeting for you to discuss.

If the letter is not agreed as TCC's position, I hope you will understand if I cannot take forward a letter that is about TCC if the CC is not supporting it.

Happy to discuss further if anyone wishes.

Folks please forgive me for using this forum to focus this Cllrs. mind on what is a very simple explanation.

Vinnie,

TCC met on Tuesday night as you rightly state, HOWEVER ERJCCF did not meet until Wed night, i.e. the day after. Therefore no-one knew on Tue night this was going to come up!!!
Hope that simple explanation stops you from creating yet more non-existent problems.

If you've read it as you profess, and understood it which apparently you don't, you will see that this is from individual CCllrs. and has not been put to any CC.

Are you bitterly disposed towards CCs as a result of your abject failure as National President of The Association of Scottish Community Councils where your reign was so "successful" you succeeded in folding that organisation?
I ask as rumours are circulating that you are allegedly the driving force behind the Innes nonsense and would like to know if that's true? Strange, because you are I understand, on record as saying you (as the ASCC) would take any Local Authority to Judicial Review if the they tried to close down any CC.

Please be man enough to answer directly to this forum. If you check you will see this thread is breaking records given the short time it has been in existence so there is obviously huge public interest.

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #212

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
NEWSLINE has learnt that Vincent Waters has once again emailed all Thornliebank community councillors and on this occasion forwarded Newslines request for comment from him, (without any comment whatsoever).

We will leave you the readers to decide if this is the act of a grown up elected member or ...........

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #213

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Courtesy Barrhead News
scan0392.jpg

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #214

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
Click on the image to enlarge
scan0393.jpg

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #215

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd
scan0394.jpg

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #216

• BJ67
Ernhw Ltd wrote:
Click on the image to enlarge
scan0393.jpg

Main thing I draw from the text in the box is that Barbara Grant is now a labour party member, I'm sure she will be happy at that.

Time to create page: 0.18 seconds