Forum

Search this site....

Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #205

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #206

• Gloria
That is an excellent letter, surely ERC cannot ignore this any more.

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #207

• Why?
Right on Gloria. Some heads shood get ra chop savin us a fortune. Ye canna be tha stupit an collect aw tha dosh an no go when yir cot oot. Tha deputy shood get her p45 an get hersel tae tha job centre

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #208

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #209

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
On this occasion he has taken it upon himself to write regarding the Joint CC Forums open letter.

This is the content of his email.

See attached. This was not mentioned at the TCC meeting last Tuesday. It says that it is written by the people named as individuals, rather on behalf of their CCs.

Given the content, that makes considering the points made a bit difficult, as they read to me as being about each CC as a group I hope that makes sense. It would help me to know whether the contents are (or will be agreed as) the official position of TCC I realise that will need to wait till the June meeting for you to discuss.

If the letter is not agreed as TCC's position, I hope you will understand if I cannot take forward a letter that is about TCC if the CC is not supporting it.

Happy to discuss further if anyone wishes.

Re: ERC accused of trying to punish Community Councils 9 years, 10 months ago #210

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
Many observers are of the opinion that he is being slightly mischievous and perhaps attempting to create a divide within this particular community council.

This is the community council who everyone remembers refused to co opt on his female 'friend'.

We have contacted Vincent Waters and provided him with an opportunity to reply.
ys.jpg

Vincent Waters
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds