Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where has all the money gone!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Where has all the money gone!

Re: Where has all the money gone! 11 years ago #13

• Why?
Note how they hold the spades. You can clearly see the workers and the ones who lean on them and pose. I suppose Vinnies not there in case he got mud on his shoes and Mary Dull must have been torn between missing getting her photo took and her stiletos sinking in.

Re: Where has all the money gone! 11 years ago #14

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Where has all the money gone! 11 years ago #15

• Billy
It did not take Cllr Waters long to settle into the administrations mantra, if it smells do not speak to the public.

Re: Where has all the money gone! 11 years ago #16

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Where has all the money gone! 11 years ago #17

• Newsline
  • Platinum Boarder
If once again we return to the original explanation provided by the secretary to the association by way of explaning the restriction of entry to members of the public, and the reason provided for requesting that the police attend to remove a member of the public, the associations secretary had said on numerous occasions that East Renfrewshire Council had been heavily involved in the preparation of their constitution.

Cllr Miller also said to Newsline " I also asked the Head of Planning if he had given them any advice in drawing up the new constitution and he said no. I also asked the Community Planning Team as to whether they were asked for any advice and they said that they had been asked and had given constitutional advice but that advice had subsequently been ignored."

Re: Where has all the money gone! 11 years ago #18

• Gloria
Lucky the mans house was not surrounded by cops and accused of drunk driving, seems to be a habit in East Ren if you dont like what is being said, call the cops. Absolutely outrageous!
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds