Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ERC POLICE STATE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ERC POLICE STATE

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 11 months ago #37

• Gerry
Mary I may be censored out but you are a vidictive cow for setting the Polis on Tom and his wife just because Tom pointed out that you were abusing the polling station rules.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 11 months ago #38

• Crossroads
Ok, wires were crossed. Now uncrossed.

Lets hope today brings a good result for people of East Ren and a comeuppance for the old bag and her cronies.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 11 months ago #39

• Ernhw Ltd
  • ernhw Ltd

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 11 months ago #40

• DJ
Tom, as you know my inbox filled up within minutes of publishing this diabolical story.
The 1658 hits this thread has received since yesterday renews my belief that our mission to put the concept of community spirit back into our communities is bearing real fruit.
Everyone has expressed their horror and concern asking me to forward their best wishes to you both.

Clearly this isn't over till the fat lady sings.

Next mission is to take back control of our own communities rather than submit to the control of those politicians who don't live in our midst.

Best wishes,

David

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 11 months ago #41

• Gloria
After Mary Doll was thrown oot of the Clarkston halls she spent the rest of the day and night down the stairs because she does not get on with or like Cllrs Robertson or McCaskill and she refused to stand with them and they were at the top of the stairs outside the door where they had been all day. She said that she did not know that she should have been in the building, she has only been a Cllr for 15 years and this was her 5th election, mind you she does not know the meaning of the word remuneration or what 10 x 24 is so what chance does she have.

Re:ERC POLICE STATE 11 years, 11 months ago #42

Slight correction to that, I did spend quite a bit of time at Clarkston Halls during the day, but with four polling stations and especially two in the area of my core vote, I spent rather more time at Williamwood Church and Carmichael Hall.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds